RE:How to create a boot disk on Fedora C2

> Mathieu Chevrier wrote:
>
> > How can I create a bootdisk and
> > when the Fedora installer will include a "Boot floppy creation
> > system"?
>
> Have you tried "mkbootdisk <version>"?
>
> Alternatively, I'm not sure if this will work for you,
> but I created a syslinux boot disk
> following the instructions in /usr/share/doc/syslinux*/syslinux.doc .

Assuming you can get to a working Linux system, take a look at:

http://www.yolinux.com/TUTORIALS/LinuxTutorialRecoveryAndBootDisk.html#GRUB

You need to know where your linux partitions are.  Works great for me.  I
have several distributions on the same system and update grub.conf on the
floppy after the install of each or install of a new kernel.

Cheers,
Clyde