Compiling Pine with LDAP and kerberos support

Greetings Everybody

I have downloaded the source of pine v. 4.60 from it's homepage .
But when i tried to compile it with with LDAP and kerberos support
it failled because i couldn't find the correct ldap and kerberos directories
in order to put the correct symbolic links . I am using Fedora Core 1 , and
i wanted to ask if someone could point me to the correct directories .

Kind Regards , Kostas