The latest update has broken KDE

I'm one of those people who like the look and feel of KDE. I don't particularly like Gnome. It seems for some reason though that the Fedora team are very one-eyed Gnome supporters. When I first installed Core 2, I had to tell the log in every time when I wanted to use KDE. Now after the latest update, KDE doesn't work at all.

Does any one have an idea what has been broken, that is now stopping KDE from running?

I did note that in yesterdays updates, apart from a number of known user apps, there was some package called iiimf, which seems to be some internationalisation package. I don't know if this could be the culprit. There was also kcc, which I have already rolled back. It didn't make a difference.

Regards,
Ian