Re: FC2 doubtful quality?

At 05:53 AM 6/22/2004, Phil Savoie wrote:
Excellent post! I also have been noticing the elitist, unhelpful and downright
rude replies to people who have legitament questions. I just hope that
people in general will lighten up and remember that manners certainly go a
long way especially in perception of a forum such as this.

Phil,

In your quest for manners, *please* trim the FOUR PAGES worth of unnecessary text which you left at the top of your email. It's rude to make 4,000 read or page through that much flak just to see one paragraph. You may not like my post, but at least it was easy to read and didn't make you (or anyone else) do a lot of extra work, did it?

Cheers,

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com