Re: Error on first boot

Sure thing! Thank you for replying here it is:

LABEL=/                 /                       ext3    defaults        1 1
LABEL=/boot             /boot                   ext3    defaults        1 2
none                    /dev/pts                devpts  gid=5,mode=620  0 0
none                    /dev/shm                tmpfs   defaults        0 0
none                    /proc                   proc    defaults        0 0
none                    /sys                    sysfs   defaults        0 0
/dev/hda5               swap                    swap    defaults        0 0
/dev/cdrom              /mnt/cdrom              udf,iso9660
noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0
/dev/cdrom1             /mnt/cdrom1             udf,iso9660
noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0
/dev/fd0                /mnt/floppy             auto    noauto,owner,kudzu 0 0

But I have to say that I'm writing this from... FC2. I dont know what
happen. After I read your email that you wanted to see my fstab, i
restarted my comp and booted into fedora and for some reason, it
worked! Don't know what happen but I'm still going to post this in
case there is still something wrong. I hope this isn't a one time
thing.(that is that I won't be able to boot in again). Thank you again
and everyone. Any suggestions as to what happen would be great.

BTW, I tried about 10+ booting FC2 b4 I actually posted the first
message on the list. Don't know why this one worked.

--
- Miguel
radioact1ve@xxxxxxxxx