Re: KVM FYI

On Mon, 2004-06-21 at 05:04, Tom Diehl wrote:

> > KVM's are usually software agnostic - they should "just work"
>
> It would be nice if that were true. Upgrading to the latest kernel
> for fc2 broke my mouse. Switching back to the old one fixes it again.

It works when directly connected, but not via the KVM?

> It is broken in both X and the text console. Moving the mouse slightly
> causes it to jump all over the screen. I would put it in bugzilla except
> I know they will just close it and say kvm's are unsupported. Personally

Are you running an SMP based box?

If I were you, I'd still at least try putting it in Bugzilla (am lazy to
check for "kvm" now), and see if it makes a difference. Giving details
about your mouse, KVM, and so on will help
--
Colin Charles, byte@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.bytebot.net/