RE: unable to install

You have to use the "Burn image" option in Nero. The older versions had this
under the  "File" menu, in the new version it moved to the "Recorder" menu,
I think.
Then you should not have any problems.

I use Nero too, it always worked - except for now that I had this weird
medium check failure problem, but at least I could still boot anyway. My
problem is probably not related to Nero, rather the CD-ROMs I'm reading the
CDs with...