DWL-122 and the 2.6 kernel

Has anyone been able to get the DWL-122 working on the 2.6 kernel provided with FC2?  Googling provided me no help.  I was able to compile the module to the stock 2.4 kernels in FC1 with no problems, however get errors whenever I try to compile under 2.6.  I'll paste the errors in here when I get home from work, sorry I don't have them now, something about the source not being complete (kernel-source is installed).  Get the same errors using a vanilla kernel.