Re: [FC2 x86_64] Kudzu does not accept keyboard input

At 15:14 6/13/2004, Peter Boy wrote:
I totally agree - in principal  :-)   Unfortunately, I have that turkey.
And - unfortunately again, we not only have *not* to buy some hardware,
but we also have to buy. I need a graphics adapter which supports at
least two monitors on one card (dual head), because the mini barebone
has only one slot free, and support digital TFT. There are only two
vendors I know: nVidia and Matrox which deliver. And Matrox is not so
much better as nVidia.

I'm aware of that, and I also have one box with an nVidia card. But this list has seen me hammer into the ground my view that while we work *towards* what we want, we are sometimes faced with doing the best we can with what we have in the meantime. I didn't feel it was worth repeating yet again. <smile>

Cheers,

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com