Re: [FC2 x86_64] Kudzu does not accept keyboard input

At 12:42 6/13/2004, Peter Boy wrote:
But it is related to the nvidia binary driver which is not supported by
the fedora project. Therefore it is not a candidate for bugzilla?

Correct. It is totally impossible for the developers to support software for which they do not have the source code, which is one of the reasons why we should do our best to convince hardware suppliers to open-source more and more of their software. Ask them, convince them, and when you buy a piece of hardware make your best effort to buy from someone who *does* support open-source. Voting with money is the single best way to communicate your preferences to your suppliers.

Cheers,

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com