Re: FC1 mouse freezing

Jerry Wilborn wrote:
I have a similar situation, but in conjunction with my Belkin
switchbox.  Are you using a switchbox between machines?

No unfortunately this is directly connected on my home machine.

Everything was fine until sometime last week. I'm going to open the box this afternoon and see if the fan is still spinning on the video card and whatnot.

I don't lose the keyboard, just the mouse, and switching to a vt and then back to X unfreezes the mouse.

Thanks,
John