FC1 mouse freezing

my mouse is freezing a lot in FC1/mozilla (my most frequently used app at home) might do it in other apps too, will have to watch for it, the only way to get cursor movement back is to ctrl-alt-fn to a virtual terminal and then ctrl-alt-f7 back to x.

this seems to have started after my last yum update.

just curious if it is a coincidence (h/w failure on my box) or if this is happening to anyone else.

thanks,
John