Re: Remote Desktop (vncviewer)? (WAS: Remote X server login)

I don't know if my approach is good or not,
at least it already helped me to build a successful vnc connection.

I start vncserver as a normal user,
and ... that's it! And later on I can use viewer.exe on a windows to
connect my vncserver without problem. However default ~/.vnc/xstart bash
script file only start a twm desktop for you, I manually modify that
file - by umcomment the first 2 lines and comment the rest of settings.

that's what I do to build my vnc environment :) HTH.

Patrick

å ä, 2004-06-09 20:39, Julian Underwood åéï