RE: FC1 Proxy Servers

At 10:31 6/8/2004, Chris Kloiber wrote:
IIRC, privoxy has a web front-end of it's own to configure it. Squid
does not, but you can enable basic squid functionality for your local
network by adding 2 lines to the /etc/squid/squid.conf, so it's not hard
at all.

And those two lines are... <drum roll please>?

I'm going to get around to installing/configuring squid in a few days and I'll do my own reading of the docs then, but I'm curious as to how that message would end. <smile>

Cheers,

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com