Re: Turning of the screensavers

On Tuesday 08 June 2004 01:36 pm, Shoshana Rosenthal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> MY PC, running core 1. hangs up many nights with no obvious reason to
> me. The message on the monitor sometime, not always is "No signal"
> other times the monitor is just frozen with a screensaver.
> Someone suggested that maybe the screensavers hang the machine.
> I don't know what starts the screensvars, therefore I don't know
> how to turn it off. Is there a simple way of turning screensaver off.

Well, I'm running RH9 here, but to access the screensavers, I went into
desktop properties (same way you get to the display properties in Windows --
Right-click a blank area of the desktop.) From there it should be pretty
self-explanatory. I eventually had to disable my screensavers too as it would
lock up my desktop, HARD! I have it set to just blank the screen now...