Re: network sniffer

Chadley Wilson wrote:
Hi ther fellow penguins,

could some give me advise please,

I would like to use a tool in the consol with an interface that allows
me to monitor connections throughout my intranet. It need to be able to
intercept telnet and rlogin connections and display output from those
connection.
What can I use that is secure?

Here is an article that I saw today. It depends on the level of monitoring that you wish to do. This may be more than you want but some of it may be of use.

The Team Cymru Darknet Project
http://www.cymru.com/Darknet/
--
Robin Laing