network sniffer

Hi ther fellow penguins,

could some give me advise please,

I would like to use a tool in the consol with an interface that allows
me to monitor connections throughout my intranet. It need to be able to
intercept telnet and rlogin connections and display output from those
connection.
What can I use that is secure?

Chadley Wilson
Soon 2 B RHCE
Linux Rocks
Welcome to my world.
Enjoy the adventures of Linux
Linux is easy, lazy people critise, curse and fail.