Re: Fedora Core 3 Wishlist

hey gyes!

Add these to FC3 wishlist from me:

1. Add REAL BootSplash not RHGB! Take a look these web sites:
www.bootsplash.org(this contains lot of information) and
www.bootsplash.de (this contains a lot of themes, even fedora core 2
theme)

This Bootsplash is fully themeable and it can contain animations etc..
It is active use in distros like Mandrake, Slackware, Gentoo and SuSe...

2. Why Gnome is the only desktop that can change icon themes right? Fix
this. So that KDE and Gnome icons are in different folders. Or that KDE
finds its own icon themes. And can replace current icons right. At this
moment only icon theme that works on KDE the "right way" is BluCurve. If
I want to use some other icon theme I have to rename those icons so that
KDE-redhat can use them.

3. Include Xine or MPlayer to Core 3

That's all I want to add. Of Coure those early suggestion are good too.
how ever some of them aren't very good ideas. And I think the best idea
I have in this message is that Bootsplash. Bootsplash is fully themeable
and RHGB isn't. RHGB looks ugly and.. you know. Bootsplash includes same
features and more. And looks britty. :)

-Antti-