Re: Fedora Core 3 Wishlist

On Sunday 06 Jun 2004 17:00, Sean Estabrooks wrote:
> Because you insist on using proprietary, encumbered technologies that
> would make RedHat vulnerable to legal action if they distributed them.

As they do in the kernel source they provide.

Now, if you can adopt a less patronising attitude (as some of us don't really
have an option when it comes to not installing Windows and it doesn't always
let you format for FAT32 on install) and tell me how including it in the
kernel source but not the kernel makes a legal difference that would be much
appreciated.

regards, Paul