Evolution 2.0,, FC2, and the RPM database..

When I try to install Evolution 2.0, I get the following:

go-ximian: 1.0 (Mon Jun  9 15:09:08 EDT 2003)

First I'm going to verify your RPM database.  Pre-existing problems
with your database could cause the Ximian Installer to fail, possibly
leading to system corruption.  This should only take a few seconds.
sh: line 578: 12531 Segmentation fault      rpm --verifydb >/dev/null
2>&1

I've detected a possible problem with your RPM database.  I'm going to
try and repair the database, using the `rpm' command.  This may take a
few minutes to complete.  I'm also going to keep a full log of
everything I do in /var/cache/redcarpet/rpm-rebuild.log.

If you'd rather examine the database yourself, please press Control-C;
otherwise, just hit ENTER.

<at which point I hit enter>

I've successfully repaired your RPM database.  Press ENTER to proceed.

I Control-C out after that, and when I go back in, it gives the same
error message.  I've done updatedb, and it still shows that error
message.

Has anyone else ran into this issue when trying to install Evolution 2
under FC2..?

-Jason