Re: Problem with usb cd/dvd burner

When i hotplug it i find this in dmesg :
usb 1-4: new high speed USB device using address 4
  Vendor: PLEXTOR   Model: DVDR   PX-708A    Rev: 1.06
  Type:   CD-ROM                             ANSI SCSI revision: 02
USB Mass Storage device found at 4
sr0: scsi3-mmc drive: 94x/62x writer cd/rw xa/form2 cdda tray
Attached scsi CD-ROM sr0 at scsi3, channel 0, id 0, lun 0

Is it normal ? How can i mount it ? is it ok for a burner ???