Re: Dear Fedora Community, what do you want?

On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 07:19 +0800, Christopher Chan wrote:
> ignoring posts from Rui after my first encounter with him since he is
> decidedly taking an extreme stand on this sort of thing (GPL or not for
> any software, driver or not)

It seems you have already decided what I said and wrote, but for the
sake of the unattentive reader I shall reply to this point.

It seems you are the one with the extreme stand, since not only you
invented words I never wrote, but also since you see them is such an
extremist and unreal form.

I never said the drivers should be GPL'ed. That would probably break the
license of xorg's x11. I said they should use the Lesser GPL, which
protects the interest of both parts. There is a quid pro quod with the
Lesser GPL'ed software so no competitor can really abuse that much, and
it benefits users.

Tsk, you ignore people without even giving a minimal effor to understand
what they write... is it that I write such bad english that it is
impossible to understand?

Why do you hate people so much you'd advise them to wear shackles?

Rui