Re: Can't find WINE?

At 10:30 6/2/2004, Shaun T. Erickson wrote:
Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:
Odd... didn't see an RPM there! Must be moving from young and stupid to old and stupid. :-)

Nah, just getting wine-y. :-D

I will have you know, good sir, that there is not an ounce of WINE in my body anywhere, and neither is there any capability to WINE in any of my computers. We are, at this moment, entirely unable to WINE. We would like to learn, though, as it seems you can get the US government to pay you money if you are good enough.

<grin>

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com