upgrades over RAID 1 mirrors

    I have just installed FC2 on two identical SATA drives
configured a RAID 1 mirror with separate /, /var, swap, /boot
and /home partitions. I am wondering how robust the anaconda
installer is in dealing with such a setup for future upgrades?
In particular I expect to upgrade this box to the next
Enterprise Linux release when available and am a bit concerned
about how safe such upgrades are on a system running all RAID 1
partitions.
                      Jack