Re: Beep gone in FC2?

----- Original Message -----
From: Peter Cannon <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 12:22:35 +0100
To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Beep gone in FC2?

> Hi Bob
>
> On Wednesday 02 Jun 2004 12:06, Bob Chiodini wrote:
>
> > It's been discussed earlier, but the quick and dirty is to insmod the
> > pcspkr module.
>
> Any chance you can put this in English? I'm not being funny its just I have
> the same problem, saw your response, read it, and had a nose bleed thinking
> about what you wanted me/us to do. (I know pcspkr means PC Speaker)

I agree with this. Whats wrong with beeper just working as it used to? Anohter thing, why doesn't my soundcard detection get saved? I get it working using soundcard autodetection tool but when I boot my computer it is gone. This happens with my 2 pc:s with 2 different soundcards. Strange bugs with FC2. Like that dual boot thing... Make things work for final release next time!

hopey