wheel on mouse doesn't do anything after upgrade

Hi all,

After upgrading from FC1 to FC2, the wheel on my Logitech MX700 cordless optical mouse stopped working. In other words, the scrolling feature doesn't work. The rest of the mouse works. Any suggestions on how can I fix that?

My modprobe.conf file has:

alias usb-controller uhci-hcd
alias usb-controller1 ehci-hcd

(Do I need "ohci-hcd" too? Or instead?)

I had to completely re-write the sound section of my modprobe.conf file to make the Intel 8x0 sound chip work...

- Mike