Fedora Core 2, Quotas & Webmin

Hi,

Firstly, I appreciate that Webmin is not part of FC2.

Here's the problem I'm having:

I install FC2 with no problems (on checked OK cdrom media).  I fully update the OS and then begin to set the box up.  Eve
rything runs fine.  I install the latest webmin from the website and I can use it with no issue until I set up quotas on a file system.  At that point, when I use random items inside webmin it (webmin) seems to lock up (the browser simply waits on webmin and never gets a reponse) the OS seems to function but any program I try to run simply won't start, I can't cancel it, I can't log in a new session on the console and networking has shutdown.  I guess you can say it locks?  The only option is a power reset as Ctrl+Alt+Del quits also.  I also ran 'top' to see if I could see anything but it freezes as well.

I have a Dell 2400, PIII 866Mhz with 3x18gb HDD's with a software Raid 5 device and a / partition which is what I am installing quotas on.

I am going to cross post this in the webmin list as well but if anyone has any ideas as to what might be the issue I would appreciate it greatly.

BTW - I have tried not using webmin to create the quotas but as soon as I enable the quota on the file system webmin causes the same issue.

Thanks,

Jim