smb:///sorry, could not display all the content......?

Hi there:

I have just learned how to browse my other laptop (MacOSX) in Fedora. I got
to the stage where I can display the content at

smb:///XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX/chunlee

But I got a error when trying to access folders in the /chunlee. The error
says 'sorry, could not display all the content of "some_folder" '. How can I
correct this?

Also, it there a way to remember my username and password so that I don't
have to retype them whenever I make a move?

Many thanks

Yours

CHUN