Re: CPU running half speed on ThinkPad with FC2

Steven Garrity wrote:

Pardon my re-post on this, but I'm convinced my ThinkPad T30 is still running half-speed, even when plugged-in.

Any other T30 users out there?

And if as root you do:
killall -USR1 cpuspeed
Does that kick it to max speed? It should. Read the output from 'cpuspeed -h' and if you want being on ac power to force max speed instead of dynamic regulation then perhaps you should configure an acpi event handler to do that.

  Chris Johnson, RHCE #807000448202021