Archives (was Re: FC2 databases)

I really don't remember what page I used to sign up. I'm pretty sure that there was no link to the archives there, though. I scanned the page several times. I suppose it's possible that I missed it. I did see the link on the page that you referenced, however.

Dick

Nigel Wade wrote:

Dick Brown wrote:

To be fair, there was no mention of an archive at the signup page,

Which sign-up page did you visit?