Re: FC2 databases

To be fair, there was no mention of an archive at the signup page, and there's no mention of an archive in the attached message footer. How is anybody supposed to know about an archive other than wading through the many messages waiting for somebody to tell somebody else to read the archive or posting a question like this?

Dick

Atlantic Works - I.T. & Multimedia wrote:

Wow, OK.  I just joined the list yesterday.  Did not know there was an
'archive' until now.  I guess i will go through the archives and find out
what you mean about the license.

-----Original Message----- From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Tom Diehl Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 2:14 PM To: For users of Fedora Core releases Subject: Re: FC2 databases