Re: FC 2: Hotplug service works only once?

Hi Andy,

thank you very much.
That was it. With the new kernel I have no problems anymore.
I tried it over 50 times and it worked every time.
But I have one question to your script.
I tried to add my USB stick as Camera so the script should copy all the files from the stick to my directory but nothing happens.
When I add it as Flash Disk everything works fine, and the Window gets opened.
I made the directory /test
It has 777
Its owned by root and I’m logged in as root.
The add command is /usr/sbin/usbautocam add /test
When I attach the stick I even hear a sound something like "copying files".

Did I something wrong or is it just not possible?

Thank You

Dalibor Malek