Dovecot and Evolution: ADDENDUM

Please excuse my starting a new thread to follow up my recent post; I can't
actually receive my mail right now, so I can't thread...

As I mentioned, I am now unable to login to the account that froze while
connecting via Evolution.  Rebooting the server did not clear the problem.
Resetting the password on the account did not clear the problem.  I'll check
in the archives to see if anyone has suggestions...
Thanks,
 -Don