Re: where to point my up2date after I upgrader from FC1 to FC2

Will Backman wrote:

The up2date in FC2 will auto-redirect to a mirror.  Don't know if it
knows where you are and picks a local mirror or not, but in general, it
works alright for me here in the US.

Very cool!!!

Now if only I had broad band where I am. (After 7 hours I'm 0.8% through the download - if this keeps going I should have it by about September or so.....). :)

Nice to see a bit of automation in up2date. Well done Fedora developers!!!

Do we know whether it will pick the fastest out of all possible mirrors yet for downloading automatically? There was a rumour this would be so...

Regards,
Ed.