Re: FC2 BitTorrent URL's

At 23:56 5/17/2004, Scott Burns wrote:
I'm pretty sure this is not how TCP/IP works. If it was, only one person would be able to telnet/ftp/ssh/whatever into a machine at once.
It would also mean that only one person would be able to connect to each remote torrent client at a time.

Your comment is logical, and makes sense... but if my earlier concept was wrong, then I'm open to explanations as to the right one. <smile>

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com