Re: RHCE

I have both Solaris and RHCE certs. I like them because I'm self taught. The certs let me know I've gotten a fairly well rounded education along the way. The RHCE challenges me each time I see something I think I should know better and keeps me driven to maintain my skills.

Are you saying that you go for a new RHCE every time it is updated for the latest RH offering?

Also looks nice on the business card when you go job-searching. :)

That depends. My boss held my RHCE as of no account. So it really depends on how clued your potential employer is.