Re: RHCE

So imho, the RHCE cert only really says that you have the bare minimum to handle administrative and support needs of running a RH box which was

Really this is what ANY Certification says, that "you have the bare minimum for this level of certification"

Nothing compares to real world experience, real world + Certification is the best combo IMHO. The Cert placates the people who want to be able to say that our SysAdms are Certified to run the software we use, and the experience is what allows you to grow and drive your company.

My question is ... Class Room vs. Online RHCE? part of me says that Class room is better, a week in a room where all your concentrating on is the RHCE stuff rather then just trying to do it in your spare time with other distractions around you... Online you get more time to work on things and learn the areas you have problems in.

Anyone do both? and have an opinion on it..

Chris