Re: Need help (of course) setting up network

At 13:03 5/6/2004, you wrote:
Do you want me to start again? Maybe even re-install.(I'm getting quite good at that). Just to have a clean start with no stupid mistakes messing up the picture.

As you wish. As long as you're clear about what you're doing, the point is to both fix the problem and show you how to fix such a thing yourself in the future. So we can work on the system you have now, or you can reinstall. Just tell us what's going on so we have a good picture of the situation.

Cheers,

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com