Re: Old Farts (Was: Re: new FC1 install problems)

On Monday 03 May 2004 07:44 am, duncan brown wrote:

i wonder who's the
oldest computer literate linux user out there?  i sort of have the
mentality of the hippies back in the 60s/70s, don't trust anyone over
30 =] ... it's hard for me to believe that someone over 30 uses linux
personally, once you're over 30 you have to start thinking more like
a manager =]... then again, i'm almost over that line, but i don't
feel like i'm that close =]

Dude - That's quite naive if you don't mind me saying. It's the people over thirty that have made the major contributions getting Linux where it is today. If you think you'll be over the hill at thirty, then in all likely hood you will be. You'd better ditch your PCs now and get yourself a nice, simple, uncomplicated, user friendly Macintosh while the going is good.