Re: Old farts and new Linux

John Nichel said:
> Oh, and the days of messing with a troll

ha!  another flashback!  back in the mid 90s alot of my friends and i ran
renegade bbs's... so, when he put in the % codes, i used to upload files
with a FILE_ID.DIZ containing high ascii codes, a sleep, carriage return,
and then NO CARRIER ... or sending my sysop friends emails with sleep
commands, he'd have to let his machine sit there and go through, otherwise
he couldn't delete the mail =]

-d

+( duncan brown : duncanbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx )+
+(  linux "just works" : www.linuxadvocate.net  )+

Understatement of the century:
"Hello everybody out there using minix - I'm doing
a (free) operating system (just a hobby, won't be
big and professional like gnu) for 386(486) AT
clones"
         - Linus Torvalds, August 1991