Re: Status of FireWire/IEEE1394/SBP2 in FC2?

On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 14:50, ne... wrote:
> Yes. I believe fedora-test-list would have been more appropiate.
> I also belive, but may be wrong, that there are problems with
> FireWire in FC2txxx. Check the fedora-test-list archives tho.

Thanks, ne. I've taken it over to fedora-test-list. I believe there are
a few problems with FireWire in FC2tx as searching bugzilla and the list
archives throws up a few, but I think I was more concerned by the
statement in Fedora News Updates #10 (not an official source, I know)
that it had been disabled by default in FC2t2. A few problems I can live
with and try and work around, but having to build my own modules for
every errata kernel that comes out will be a pain if its actually
disabled by default in the final release.

Thanks for the response.

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren@xxxxxxxxxxx          www.dzr-web.com