Connecting to Microsoft VPN with Linux?

Hi,

I have a job to do for a site which currently has two
Debian Linux boxes connected via VPN (using ipsec) to
two of its state offices.

In one state (the other state from here), this
particular company is supported by a mob who don't
know anything about Linux, so they wish to convert the
company to Microsoft VPN and have asked me what is
required on my end to make Linux support their
Microsoft VPN solution their end.

The sites are connected via an ADSL link, which the
debian linux box in my state handles (for dialup and
connection establishment etc).

I don't mind converting the company in my state to FC1
or whatever, but I'm wondering:

* can Linux VPN support Microsoft VPN?

* are there any ADSL modem/routers which support
Microsoft's VPN?

Any ideas or comments are welcome.

Michael.

http://au.movies.yahoo.com