Unattended Kickstart Upgrade

Recently, I had the task of upgrading 7 servers from Red Hat 7.3 to FC1.
These machines had been crammed in a closet, without a KVM, in such a
way that connecting a keyboard & monitor was near impossible. So, I used
kickstart and made a CD to automate the process.

This worked great, but it meant walking downstairs, popping in the CD,
walking back to my desk, rebooting, walking back downstairs, removing
the CD, placing it in machine number two, and starting all over again.

I am always looking for ways to avoid getting out of my chair (read:
lazy), so I wondered if there was an better way. I found a couple of
sites online that talked about using kickstart straight out of a lilo or
grub stanza. I attempted this method on a test machine (with a
monitor!), and found that in upgrade mode, the grub stanza to start the
upgrade was still the default after the upgrade completed. Meaning I was
stuck in a loop.

So, the question: Is there a better way? This would be very useful, as I
have several clients with servers running RH73/9 that I could upgrade
remotely.

Thanks!
--
--------