Re: signature.asc files

At 14:08 4/27/2004, you wrote:
Thunderbird[1] would do. Eudora is the mother of stupidity (among others) when it detaches attachments and place them on an 'Attach' folder that never gets cleaned. Believe me, I know, we suffered too long with the Eudora users on my College.

[1] http://www.mozilla.org/projects/thunderbird/

Is Thunderbird solid/stable/mature enough for me to switch from Eudora? That "attachments" folder idiocy is about the one solid black mark on Eudora's record, and I've been using it consistently since 1996. Other minor blemishes include a stupid address book where I have to type everything twice, and mediocre IMAP handling. But still and all things included, I have yet to find a better Windows email client... can Thunderbird be that good?

Cheers,

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com