Re: signature.asc files

On 4/27/2004 2:57 PM, -=Brian Truter=- wrote:
We don't need no stinkin' verification.

Use pgp for official communications.

Mailing list's are NOT official communications, and pgp is just a waste of bandwidth.

This list is for user support of Fedora Core 1. Unless you work for RedHat and are making official statements, nothing you need to say warrants pgp.

Since you don't need pgp when communicating on public mailing lists who cares if mozilla does not recognize you pgp signature, it shouldn't be there anyway.

I personally agree 100% here. I don't see a need for PGP verification for
general list traffic.

My point exactly[1].

[1] <1083075823.27006.TMDA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Cheers,

--
David Collantes - College of Business Administration, UCF - (407)823-3418
Please do not forward, Cc or Bcc this email to anyone without my consent.