Re: Switch over stories

This may be a good place to start:

http://franksworld.net/winetools.html

Mac wrote:

There is no doubt that by the time I get to using
Linux close to a full time bases on my PC I will have
stories galore.  Right at the moment all I could
really give you is total frustration.  If it weren't
for the helpful people in this fedora-list I would
have run screaming from my room long before now.

I have so many questions I don't know where to begin
.. like I've just started to explore 'wine' and I'm
now ready for a case of different wine.  I have no
idea what I'm doing and am unable to get to my C drive
to use windows programs (or am I really going to be
able to).

So give me a chance and I just might write you a
Master's theses.

Mac