Re: mozilla xmms gaim

Nope

I use them all on regular basis, and have not experienced any freezing
{but it was pretty cold in Feb. :-)}.

I am using the MSN plugin with gaim and non of the other IMS plugins.

Aaron Hughes wrote:

Has anyone ever had problems with mozilla and gaim freezing while xmms is paused or playing. This happens to me about once every couple days and if I stop xmms they continue working immediately and then I can also continue playing xmms. I have only noticed this with while using fedora core 1.

chunk