RE: Looking for WINE

Title: RE: Looking for WINE

Alexander Dalloz said:

http://newrpms.sunsite.dk/apt/redhat/en/i386/fc1/RPMS.newrpms/wine-0.20040408-1.i386.rpm

Thanks very much.

>> P.S. Please DO NOT send HTML formatted and colored mails to the list.
And your disclaimer is just embarrassing: your mail is archived and
mirrored/copied. <<

I will try and remember to send in plaintext, but the default for my mail client is HTM, as it is for many other people, and if I can cope with _your_ email (which came to me as an attachment inside an attachment to an empty message), I don't see why you shouldn't forgive me my HTM.

As for the disclaimer, it's a legal requirement for my position in my company, I'm using the company email on company business, and there's nothing I can do about it. Once again, I don't complain about being educated as to what CPU your machine has in it, or how you see life as a planetarium; that's fine by me. I decline to be embarrassed.

Best regards,

Hugh Foster
System Support Analyst
Servisair (UK) Ltd.
hugh.foster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.servisair.com
"Reboot the PC and try it again"

This e-mail may contain material of a private and highly confidential nature. No authority either express or implied is given to any person other than the intended recipient(s) to read, disclose or act upon its contents or attachments. If you are not the intended recipient please destroy this e-mail together with any embedded, associated or attached documents or files. [This express obligation of confidence may be used as evidence should any legal action arise concerning the misuse of this message or its attachments etc as any unauthorised use or disclosure of them is strictly prohibited].

Any comments or statements made are not necessarily those of the Company, its holding company, subsidiaries, or affiliates. The copyright holder shall not be liable for any loss of profit, interruption of business, damage to equipment or data or any other damage, including but not limited to direct, special, incidental or consequential damages. Any other remedy that would otherwise be available in law or equity is hereby excluded except to the extent that such exclusion would be void or is prohibited by law.