Fra: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] På vegne av Aaron Matteson
Sendt: 26. april 2004 09:58
Til: For users of Fedora Core releases
Emne: Re: Hardening Fedora...

Nelson Guedes Paulo Junior became daring and sent these 4.2K bytes,
> ,
>
> Hi,
>
> I know that someone posted it before, but I couldn't find any
references
> to a Tripwire substitute.

Aide is a pretty good sub. Google for the homepage.

--
  0 1 0  -> Aaron M Matteson - 0xD144B7FF
  0 0 1  --> The worlds tallest dwarf, both kindly and helpful!

  The engineer is neither optimist nor pessimist. He sees the proverbial
  half-full/empty glass and says, "The glass is twice as big as there is
  any need for it to be."