Re: Install Probem FC-1 Samsung Syncmaster 192n LCD monitor

> desgraciadamente, yo no hablo espaol.
>   (gracias  http://ets.freetranslation.com/ )
>
> Parlez-vous francais?

I'm sorry I don't know what I was thinking and I forgot it is a list in
english, maybe because I'm subscribed in the spanish list of Fedora too
:)

> Ya intentaste con CTRL+ALT+BKSPACE+Tecla + del teclado numrico? para
> > cambiar el modo de video de X, a mi me ha funcionado en la instalacin.

Do you tried CTRL+ALT+BACKSPACE+ + Key on the numeric keyboard? in order
to switch the video mode when you get the incorrect video mode message
in you monitor at install time.
This keys switch the video modes between 1024x768 800x600 and 640x480
this works for me when the graphical installer doesn't detect properly
the values for my monitor.

> Si no puedes hacer una instalacin en modo texto tecleando:
> > ----------
> > linux text
> > ----------

Other way is make the install in text mode with
linux text
when you boot with the install CD. After the install has finished and
you reboot you can switch to a console and edit /etc/X11/XF86config for
your monitor.

> cuando cuando recien arrancas la PC con tu disco de instalacin. Ya
> > despues de acabar la instalacin puedes desde la consola editar
> > XF86Config de acuerdo a tu monitor.

Sorry again and I hope this can be useful to you.